This is a collaborative study with the City of Newark to evaluate the impact of victim services on victims of violent crimes. Services are defined as those efforts that:
- respond to the emotional and physical needs of crime victims
- assist crime victims to stabilize their lives
- assist crime victims to understand and participate in the criminal justice system
- provide crime victims with a measure of safety and security
- provide specialized services to domestic violence and/or sexual assault victims
This study is funded by a multi-year grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, US Department of Justice.
Principal Investigator (PI)